In progressAnother user is transcribing this page
Share this item:
Need help?Contact us
- Transcribe original spelling, punctuation, word order, and any page numbers or catalog marks.
- Preserve line breaks except when a word breaks over a line or page. Then transcribe it on the line or page where it starts.
- Use brackets [ ] around deleted, illegible or partially legible text, and square brackets and asterisks around text in margins [ * * ].
- Transcribe any words or letters you can't identify as [?].
- Include insertions where you would read them in the text.
- Use the image viewer filters to make the text clearer.